Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project Development Issues

Time management issues: I'm bad at it so I have to come up with a hard schedule. I will base it on a weekly to do list.
Skills needed: The skills I'm looking at that I need for this is web development, flash, php, and game story line development. I might also need to know how to use javascript. The good thing about those skills is that I have a base for all of them.
Resources needed: The resources I need are available to me free of charge for the most part. I will need resources on how to do some things with the various languages so I can use Linda a source for that and my mentor will know about the languages also.
Budget: I don't see this project as really costing money unless I need to pay to put my work online for people to see. Otherwise my budget will be about $500.
Team issues: I don't foresee any issues with any team that I have as of now.
Other issues: One of the issues I'm having is coming up with a way to have the game that is not incredibly imposing as the user navigates the site. But I don't want it to be easy either. The other issue is the content on the page but I can wait to cover that because my main purpose is to get the point across for a new way of browsing the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment