Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bliss

I'm honestly not 100% sure what I'm suppose to be putting in this blog so I'm going to ramble about what I think it is. When I first read that need to decide what our final project is it made me nervous. The reason for that is that I have a hard time thinking of good assignments for myself in this class. So I gave it some thought and what might be an idea worth doing is just going about my day then finding some random object that peaks my interest then writing a fake story about how it got there. The whole point of it is not to just say hey theres a trash can it got there because someone put it there. It would be something like a meteor came down to earth that wards off ninjas of something like that so they put it there because that area was know to have many ninja sightings. What I'm trying to accomplish is to not state the obvious as to why something is there and make it interesting and maybe improve my creative thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment