Monday, November 22, 2010

9/22/10 Assignment


I decided not to do the inspiration assignment because what inspires me is always different. What I mean is that one of the main thing that inspires me is courage, but I'm bias on that. When courage inspires me it is when soldiers going into fire fights knowing what could happen, having family they want to go back to and still going through what they signed up for. When people conquer their fear of something like animals, germs, heights, etc. that doesn't inspire me because it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, although it's good when people conquer their fears.
What I did do for my assignment for this week was take a bunch of pictures of the area downtown. The reason I did this was to see what i could make out of all those pictures and to see how creative I could get and this is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment