Monday, October 25, 2010

Whats Up

For my exercise it was kind of like the walking backwards exercise. What I did was simply look up where there were other people. The point of this was to show how people are curios of what is going on around them. One of the times I was at Camp Atterburry and was looking up for a good while. After a while people came up to me and asked what I was looking at. I didn't say anything for a while and they started to look up to figure it out. I then walked away and one person called me stupid, I think that person realized what I was doing. Another time I was downtown and basically the same thing happened but there was only one person who asked me what I was looking at and I told him up he kept looking and then walked away. This experiment was to just show how people are usually wants to know what is happening around them. I also noticed that some people just looked up for a second and just kept walking so I'm guessing those people were semi curious but didn't really care or just figured I was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment