Monday, June 18, 2012

Final

Urban


ISO: 100
Aperture: f7.1
Shutter speed: 1/125
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

What I was going for in this picture is to have the float look like it is leaning on the building. The alterations I made was to raise the temperatue of the picture. The reason I did that is to make it seem like a more warm and inviting picture. I also cropped out the left part of it since it had the sky which added nothing to the picture.


Still Life


ISO: 100
Aperture: f4.5
Shutter speed: 1/160
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

This is a pirate ship that I have and what I did with this picture to make it look cooler was put water in one of my plates and made ripples in the water for extra effect. What I was trying to do is make the water more blue since people couldn't tell it was water and I sharpened the picture to give it a little more detail.
Portrait



ISO: 100
Aperture: f4.5
Shutter speed: 1/200
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

This is a picture of one of my nieces and I made sure not to center it so it wouldn't look boring. I took it so that there would be a tree to the right just to add a little extra to the picture. I only made very subtle changes such as trying to take out as many shadows as I could in it. I also slightly changed the color of the trees just so she would stick out a little more.

Nature




ISO: 100
Aperture: f4.5
Shutter speed: 1/250
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

What I did with this picture is make it so that the white flower would stand out. I added a glow to it to make a dreamy effect. I also made the green greener because the plants looked a little dry to me.

Action



ISO: 1600
Aperture: f8.0
Shutter speed: 1 sec
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

With this picture I wanted to work with a dark picture. The reason I have this one as a action picture is because there is no action like fire. I used a rock and hand sanitizer to make a dark picture seem more interesting. I figured if I placed the sanitizer in the right spots it would make it interesting. The end product is the face of a ghost that looks like its screaming.


My Choice 1


ISO: 100
Aperture: f11
Shutter speed: 1/400
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

What I was trying to do with this picture is get a good positon so that it was just the dragon in it. I was going for a majestic look for it with no people in it, I took it a the Indy 500 parade. With the alterations I made the sky slightly brighter and the dragon slightly more gold. I also used photoshop to take out the lamp post and a spot that was on my camera lens.

My Choice 2


ISO: 100
Aperture: f4.5
Shutter speed: 1/100
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

What I was trying to do in this picture is capture my nieces love for the kittens. In the picture I took out as much of the white that I could from the white cat because it took away the detail. I slightly changed the color of the beads on there head to stand out just a little more. I tried to bring out the color of the cats but didn't have success with that.


My Choice 3


ISO: 800
Aperture: f20
Shutter speed: 1/200
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T3
Lens information: EF-S18-55mm

What I did in this picture is try to angle the cars and the building in a slanted way. I thought the building in the background would add to the picture because it looked interesting and the two cars aligned the way they were was good. In the picture I added more color to the building so it didn't look so dull. I add a little extra shine to the front car but I did not have the same look with the back car.

No comments:

Post a Comment